Clamason Industries Ltd specialises in the manufacture and supply of small/medium sized pressings, springs, degreasing and assemblies supplying automotive, electronic, electrical, communications, domestic and medical sectors, both in the UK and in export markets.
The company recognises its actual and potential impact on the environment and is committed to the effective management, monitoring and control of all operations through an environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001.
Clamason Industries UK Ltd is committed to protecting the local and global environment.
To minimise environmental impacts concerning our processes, products and services, we shall provide a framework for providing environmental objectives: –
- Comply with applicable compliance obligations which relate to its environmental aspects and impacts.
- To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- Clamason Industries UK’s senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and employees culture and will endeavour to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our suppliers, customers, other stakeholders and interested parties.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects. and activities.
- Clamason Industries UK Ltd is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance by establishing objectives with supporting management plans.
- This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available to the public through selected media.
Clamason will achieve this through appropriate actions, including working pro-actively with employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and all interested parties.
All elements of the environmental management system will be audited and reviewed at least annually.